Skip to main content

I want to send a single envelope to 50 recipients. Its basically an HR Policy document, which should be read and signed by all employees. Is there any option where I can add these 50 recipients to my envelope via CSV upload? Here, I am not referring to Bulk Send feature as it creates 50 unique envelopes. Instead I have a single document to be signed by all 50 recipients.

@neethujkp

You can use the DocuSign Bulk Send feature, if you add all 50 recipients into the same line.

First create a template with 50 recipients and name them, e.g. Recipient1, Recipient2, etc.

Then create a CSV and add a name and email column for every of those 50 recipients:

Recipient1::Name, Recipient1::Email, Recipient2::Name, Recipient2::Email, etc.

You can then use the Bulk Send feature to upload your CSV file and all 50 recipients are populated.

Be aware that if any of those 50 signers declines to sign, the entire envelope will be voided and you need to create and send a new envelope that everyone has to sign again. Also if a single recipient does not sign, the transaction will remain open until it expires and void the envelope as well. I understand you want to save envelopes by doing this, but be aware that the individual signatures are not valid until the document is fully signed. This can lead to rework and tracking that is be more expensive than the envelope costs saved.

Link to the DocuSign Support article: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=wtn1643071711000&topicId=kjz1578456386508.html&_LANG=enus

Thanks Michael. Very Helpful answer.