Skip to main content

Hello,

We need to install “DocuSign PKI software” + “DocuSign browser extension” to be able to sign some contracts for a local Windows user (without admin privileges).

After the installation using admin credentials, the browser doesn’t recognize the DocuSign PKI software is installed, not even if I execute the browser with the same admin user I’ve installed the software.

The only way it works is directly connected in admin account – but in that scenario we don’t have the  certificate we need that is installed in the first local user I mentioned.

Could someone help us with that, please?

Thanks! 

@HB Team -  If the browser still doesn’t recognize the installed PKI software, consider the following:

• Clear browser cache and cookies.
  • Ensure that the PKI software is running and active.
  • Check for any conflicting browser extensions.
  • Verify that the certificate is correctly associated with the user account.
  • If using a different browser, repeat the installation steps for that browser.

Any another update on this, we are having the same issue?

We also see an error that states:  “The installed version differs from the version available in the Chrome Web Store”

We did find a solution. 

We needed to do was add “com.docusign.chrome.sign” to the NativeMessagingHostAllowList in Chrome. 

Hello @HB Team ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!