Skip to main content

When assigning fields in several documents, If the documents are lengthy, is there a way to skip to the first page of the next document without scrolling through all the pages?

Hello, @ccoones65 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

Do you mean when you’re creating the envelope? If so, when in the document view, on the right there is a panel with a mini-view of the documents pages, so you can click in the first page. Or scroll down using that mini view.

I hope that helps,

Alexandre 

Thank you for your reply.  The mini view can help but with multiple larger documents where you need to assign fields in each, it would be easier if there was a skip or forward button that would jump to the first page of the next document.

Hi @ccoones65,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Thank you for your follow up.  I appreciated the suggestion provided.  It did not specifically address my request but it was a good alternative; a workable alternative.  It’s likely what I was hoping for does not exist within the software program.  Thank you.