Skip to main content

I need to access a document I signed through docusign before I created an account. Is that possible?

Hello there,

The quick answer is no: you don't need to create a DocuSign account to sign documents.

Typically the person who is requesting the signature from you will use your email address, or your mobile phone to send you a DocuSign signing request, and then you'll just open the document and sign it directly from your emails without having to create an account.

Sofian Saoudi,
Founder @Solusign Consulting - Docusign Partner
Need help with Docusign?
 🌎  www.solusign.com | 📧 hello@solusign.com | 📺 Learn Docusign on YouTube 

@M0909397

You can only access that document you signed via the email link that was send to you via email notification from Docusign, e.g. the completion notification, if you did not have an account at that time. Or you could reach out to the sender to request the document directly.

@M0909397

You can only access that document you signed via the email link that was send to you via email notification from Docusign, e.g. the completion notification, if you did not have an account at that time. Or you could reach out to the sender to request the document directly.

@M0909397 No you can not access the document with account that you created now because you signed to document before creating it. 
@Michael.Rave mentioned the only way to access the signed document. could not agree more🤗

thanks!

Hi @M0909397,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!