Skip to main content

Hi,

We have one account, and two people signing in, we are both seeing different information regarding documents we have sent - ie: I can see I have sent 24 documents, my colleague cannot see any.
Also, some of the documents sent have misinformation on them. I put minimal information on them, and some have copied emails, contact names etc from other documents.  I know they were uploaded correctly as I had to do them all individually and not in bulk as we were also having issues with that.  Each document was previewed before it was sent

We are currently on a free trial and was wondering if this could be causing some issues.

Thank you

Hello @Leonye,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

We are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you have one account, and two people signing in. You are both seeing different information regarding the documents you have sent.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, to clarify, are you using the same email and password combination?

Are you both seeing the same account number?

You can find your Docusign account number by logging into your account and selecting your profile. Your account number will be displayed beneath your email address. Where do I find my Docusign account number?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Leonye,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.