Skip to main content

Hello!

Is there any way to access my signed/completed documents or those that I have been cc-ed in before my Docusign account was created? I deleted some emails from Docusign and realized that I had not saved a copy of the signed documents. These were sent prior to the creation of my Docusign account. I have now created a Docusign account using the same email address that the documents were sent to, but the documents are not shown in my account, probably because they were sent to me before I created the account. 

What should I do? 

@gxgx

Correct, only envelopes sent to you after the creation of a DocuSign account will be shown in the account. The envelopes sent to you before account creation are only accessible via the link in the emails and cannot be added to your account.

It would be best to reach out to the sender and request a copy of the document from them, explaining the situation that you forgot to save a copy and that you lost access.

Hi @gxgx,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!