Skip to main content

Is there any way to bring both email and signing logo(primary & secondary logo) in the DocuSign Notification email using resource file.

If you have html experience, you should be able to place the logos anywhere in the email notification by updating the email resource file.  Depending on where you want both logos to appear, the simplest way could be to just have them uploaded as a single image so they can appear together at the top without any alterations to the resource file.

What is the appropriate XML merge field to be used for Signing Logo branding? In the context of the email logo, the code appears as follows in resource file: src=""[Data:PresetPath]]][BrandString:LogoPath]]"

If you have html experience, you should be able to place the logos anywhere in the email notification by updating the email resource file.  Depending on where you want both logos to appear, the simplest way could be to just have them uploaded as a single image so they can appear together at the top without any alterations to the resource file.

I want 1 logo in top header and 1 logo in the bottom.

Hi,

As Inki mentioned you can update the resource file with some HTML code.  Essentially what you find in the diles is link to internal resources so all you have to do is to remove and replace with a link to where the image is hosted.  Make sure that it is hosted externally on a website so that when the recipient opens the email it can pull the image.

https://www.contexteditor.org/how-to-add-logo-in-html/

The link above will show you how to do some basic HTML coding.

Good luck!

Hi @neethujkp,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.