Skip to main content
Question

Issue with DocuSignJS Integration: Permissions Policy Violation

• 2 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Environment: ASP.NET Core MVC

Problem Description: I am experiencing an issue with the DocuSignJS integration on my website. The specific error I am encountering is a Permissions Policy violation, which is causing the document iframe to load indefinitely. However, the DocuSign footer is still visible.

Full Error Message: >Violation] Permissions policy violation: Geolocation access has been blocked because of a permissions policy applied to the current document.

Additional Information:

• I am using the focused view mode.
  • I have tried adding allow="geolocation" to the first iframe by modifying the bundle.js file where the iframe element is created (the second iframe is controlled by the DocuSign script).
  • I have also set up my geolocation header, but nothing seems to resolve the issue.

Steps Taken:

1. Added allow="geolocation" to the first iframe.
  2. Configured geolocation headers.

Despite these steps, the iframe continues to load indefinitely.

Any assistance or suggestions on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

4 replies

I cant belive no one has replied to this, I also have the same issue

Badge

same error

Badge

Has anyone resolved this issue yet? I’m also blocked by the Docusign JS CSP issue.

Badge +1

You can consult this link, this solution worked for me: 

https://developers.docusign.com/docs/esign-rest-api/how-to/request-signature-focused-view/

step 4

you have to specify  messageOrigins  and frameAncestors to basically let docu sign know that iframe can be rendered on your page and then also clientUserID to specify which signer is going to sign in the iframe