Skip to main content
Solved

This error message comes up when I add the recipients info for sending an envelope "There was an error saving one of your recipients. Please try again" I have tried logging out, deleting history, switching browsers. Any insight is appreciated

• 29 September 2021
  • 8 replies

This error message comes up when I add the recipients info for sending an envelope
"There was an error saving one of your recipients. Please try again"
I have tried logging out, deleting history, switching browsers. Any insight is appreciated

I have run across this once or twice out of hundreds of envelopes. Unfortunately I have never located a specific resolution to the issue other than starting over on a new envelope. It seems to always occur when I add Recipient and then either remove or update one of the existing Recipients. Unfortunately its pretty uncommon so its difficult to get exact steps or find any type of reproducible scenario. Again I recommend discarding the envelope and starting over with a new envelope.

I am getting the same error. I will log out and retry only to get same error?

@Tracy Wagner​ As noted in my initial reply the only resolution I am aware of is discarding the envelope and starting with a new envelope.  It seems to always occur when I add Recipient and then either remove or update one of the existing Recipients. Unfortunately its pretty uncommon so its difficult to get exact steps or find any type of reproducible scenario.

I have had this happen when attempting to use bulk send feature. I have recreated the csv file three times (once using the downloaded file from the template). I’ve logged out and in twice. I’ve created a new template. I don’t know what else to do. Looks like this is not that uncommon.

@Jessica Kaltenbach​ If this is the same error in the original start of the thread then the error comes from the Envelope or Template and typically not the CSV file. Try recreating the Envelope or the Template and try again.

I've already re-created the template. As this is a bulk send, it's not a single envelope. What else? :)

@Jessica Kaltenbach​ Can you provide screenshots of the Bulk Send header, the Template Recipients. If there isn't anything the Community can see as a cause then I suggest creating a DocuSign Support case to locate the reason for the error.

The file only has one recipient right now bc i was testing the template. I'll submit a support case. Thanks!