Skip to main content
Solved

The signature line shows blank upon printing when I can clearly see the signatures on the document on my screen. Can anyone help please?

• 3 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Document is signed with DocuSign. Signature is visible on the screen, but after printing the DocuSign Signature is gone. This is not for all users. We are using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 2020.013.20074

Every DS signature is a PDF field, and in my opinion you should look for solution in printing preferences in Acrobat Reader. Try to play with different way of printing (from DS directly via browser printing window, from DS via system printing window, from Acrobat Reader), and check if the results are the same. If not - probably it is the problem of printing options. Acrobat Reader has an option of printing "as a picture" - try it out (Print window >>> Advanced >>> Print as a picture checkbox).

I personally have no idea about the printing issue because I have never ever printed documents signed in DocuSign. Electronic documents should be stored in electronic version. It is the main idea that is behind of all solutions like DocuSign. Save the trees! 😀

Issue is solved.

After that you click on print you need to check the field "Comments & Forms" you need to change this to "Document and Markups" and the system is printing the DocuSign signature as well on the hard copy. When the setting is on "Document" the DocuSign signature is not print on paper.

Adobe issue