Skip to main content
Solved

URL to publish

• 30 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to understand how to setup connect portion of DocuSign. We are going to be using connect to establish the sending portion in our Core Banking software. I am having trouble understanding the URL to publish. DocuSign states that we need a webhook to achieve this, but neither our team knows how to create one nor I. Is this something that a programmer needs to do? Do I need to create a DNS request ?

Thank you so much

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@jsilberberg - Yes, a programmer is generally required to create a webhook endpoint. This endpoint will be a URL on your server where DocuSign will send HTTP POST requests containing event notifications.  Can you explain what you mean by “establish the sending portion in our Core Banking software”.

Badge +2

@JohnSantos, We are moving away from a software called temenos that uses Adobe e-signature and replacing it with DocuSign. The Banking software has the ability to submit and receive responses with  DocuSign and we are trying to TEST prior going Production with DocuSign.

Hope this explains better

and thank you again

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@jsilberberg - Good choice! You can test in a DocuSign Developer account before moving to production. Do you know if your banking software has a pre-built integration with DocuSign? Sometimes, these integrations are limited to a few features.

Badge +2

Hi @JohnSantos Yes, it does have integration with DocuSign.