Skip to main content
Question

Routing group email address

• 22 August 2024
  • 4 replies

How to pull the routing group email address in the email body?

Hello @Emad Radwan ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Can you clarify further? You want to add the routing group email address to the email body, when you say routing group are you referring to a signing group?: Signing Groups

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I meant Signing Group. 

trying to insert the signing group email address in the email body

Hello @Emad Radwan ,

Thank you for reaching back.

To add information to an email body you would need to edit the email resource files that can be found by an Admin and going to Settings > Brands > Edit > Resource files. The code that would need to be possible inputted is ngData:RecipientEmail]], however, I do recommend you reach out to an HTML expert for assistance: Resource Files

Please note that if it is changed, this will affect the whole account and all envelopes sent from it, not only those with signing groups.
Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.
Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Hello @Emad Radwan ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,