Skip to main content
Question

Merge/Transfer User Accounts

• 5 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi Community, 

I have recently implemented SSO using ADFS and is working fine. However, there are some users whose email addresses do not match with the verified domains.

• Is it possible to create a new user account (matching the domain) and transfer everything from the existing accounts?

Thanks

@symbio.it 

Yes, it it possible to transfer envelopes from the existing user account to a new user account with a different email address. However it would be much easier, if the affected users would just go into DocuSign eSignature and update their own email address to the verified domain.

This DocuSign Support article explains how to change your email address.

Hello @symbio.it ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

This is definitely not working. I’m trying to change the email and it just says “error” when I enter the verification code… why is this? (Yes the code is correct I’m not dumb...)

Hello @Howard ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Can you try opening your account and change your email address via an incognito window? There could be a glitch that is not accepting the could you are trying to enter.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!