Skip to main content
Solved

Is it possible to close users in bulk? Currently, I can only close users one by one and it is a major hassle.

Every 6 months, I will do a clean-up and have to close users that have left the company. I have to close hundreds of users every round. So far I couldn't find any feature in DocuSign that lets me close users by bulk and I would have to search the users one by one before I could close them. This is a very tedious process. There is a feature on DocuSign that lets me update users' information by bulk but not close them.

Do let me know if such a feature exists. If not, any chance that this feature can be implemented? I believe many users would greatly benefit from this addition.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

To confirm, are you a DocuSign Account Admin or a DocuSign Org Admin?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for the prompt reply.

My account has access to both DocuSign Account Admin and DocuSign Org Admin.

Hello,

Thanks for the confirmation, with the DocuSign Org Admin permissions you can follow this guide https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=rrf1583359212854&topicId=gbd1583359162678.html&_LANG=enus.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi Christopher,

I have followed the steps provided in the article but I'm having an issue with exporting the user list.

After selecting "Users and Memberships", I clicked Export. Then a green bar appears saying "The process to export users has started". However even after waiting for 10-15 minutes, no file was downloaded to my PC. I've tried this several times, including selecting "Domain Users" and "External Domain Users", hoping that any file could be downloaded, but to no avail.

Please help, thank you.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Christopher,

I managed to find where is the exported csv file. Sorry for the trouble. I gave it a shot and I managed to bulk close some of my org's accounts. Thank you so much for the help.

Regards,

Daniel