Skip to main content
Solved

I have an admin account. Once I enter a new user who has an existing account with an outside company, is there a way to merge or upload their existing envelops and templates to their new account?

• 15 September 2023
  • 3 replies

I have an admin account. Once I enter a new user who has an existing account with an outside company, is there a way to merge or upload their existing envelops and templates to their new account?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand you are looking to merge or at least transfer envelopes and templates from one account to another.

At the moment, it is not possible to merge accounts. Regarding envelopes, unless both accounts are linked to an organization and are on the same server, envelopes can not be transferred nor downloaded from one account and uploaded to another. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regarding templates, yes, these can be downloaded from one account and uploaded to the other, for more information, please view: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=xry1643227563338&topicId=jjd1578456627966.html&_LANG=enus

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hi Nathaly, once an admin user has been deleted is there a way to see their previous documents uploaded?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Yes, you would need another admin to share envelopes of that closed user with the active needed user.

You can find the steps here: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=goc1583277441501.html&_LANG=enus

Please note that you would need to filter out the closed users.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!