Skip to main content
Question

How do I transfer envelopes from a user on leave?

• 29 August 2024
  • 2 replies

A user in our organizations DocuSign account is on leave. He has incomplete envelopes. I want to transfer those envelopes to myself so I can complete them. I tried transferring ownership by following instructions in a DS University article, “Best Practices for eSignature Custody Transfer,” but this didn’t work. After filling in the prompts, the button to submit remained greyed out. I was in my eSignature Admin account; the article says I need to be in my Admin UI account. Are these the same?  If not how do I find my Admin UI account?

Hello @CGR Team ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

You could transfer envelopes by selecting them one by one and using the transfer envelopes option instead of the custody transfer (custody transfer is usually used on newly created envelopes, not old ones). For steps and information on how to do so, please go to: Transfer Ownership of Envelopes and Templates Between Users

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @CGR Team ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!