Skip to main content
Solved

How do I activate QES? I am the administrator, however I can not find the option to change signature type to QES. I would appreciate some tips. Thanks.

• 15 April 2022
  • 5 replies

How do I activate QES? I am the administrator, however I can not find the option to change signature type to QES. I would appreciate some tips. Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the DocuSign Community.

The  Qualified Electronic Signatures (QES) are an even more secure version of an advanced electronic signature. I’m afraid that this is a paid feature available in certain plans, if you purchased your plan through our website eSignature Plans and Pricing there is a possibility that the feature is not included and you might need to upgrade to a corporate plan.

Please keep in mind that available options may vary based on your account plan and selected payment method. Your account plan might not support some options. For more information about which options are available for your account, you can review your account plan with your Account Team or contact DocuSign customer support.

Once the feature is enabled, you can select the signature type for each recipient in your envelope, by clicking the customize button and then Select the signature type. 

You might find the following information useful:

https://www.docusign.com/blog/signing-around-world-digital-signatures 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. You can always create a case to have a Support agent work the case with you.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best regards,

Rebeca | DocuSign Community Moderator

There is 50 QES Video ID, 50 QES Wallets and 100 QES Signatures (Express) included in my plan. How do I activate it?

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me.

If you purchased the features, but do not have them enabled, you need to contact either your Account Team or contact DocuSign customer support, as they are the only ones that can make the features visible on your end, without the features being enabled you cannot control them.

You can always create a case to have a Support agent work the case with you.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best regards,

Rebeca | DocuSign Community Moderator

There is 50 QES Video ID, 50 QES Wallets and 100 QES Signatures (Express) included in my plan. How do I activate it?

Hi , I was curious where we could see this information in the admin center or the contract. Can you tell me where could I find this Info ?

When you log into your Settings of the DocuSign account you should see in the plan and billing section what you are paying for.  This should have something like QES or signature types somewhere on there it maybe in your original invoice but should show somewhere.

Then as above it will allow you to use the relevant signature type for the required document.

Robert