Skip to main content
Solved

Docusign Admin Groups-sorting of list is random

• 23 August 2024
  • 3 replies

I went to DOCUSIGN ADMIN then to Groups.  When the list appears, it isn’t sorted in any way that i can tell , which makes it hard to find the group you are looking for.  Is there a way to search for a group or sort the list?

Hi @mshealy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

Even though this behavior was built into the application’s by design, I agree that there is a lot of value to be found in implementing a sorting option for Groups in DocuSign Admin. Therefore I encourage you to consider submitting your idea to be reviewed by our development team for possible implementation. If you’re a Docusign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. We invite you to share your product suggestions and feature requests on our dedicated ideas page (https://community.docusign.com/ideas), where we can collaborate to shape the future of our product together.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

​Hi @mshealy,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you could solve your issue?           

If so, we would really appreciate it if you could share the solution and then select the comment as the “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Feel free to let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Put in an idea.

Docusign Admin Groups-sorting of list is random | Community