Skip to main content
Solved

Do I have the option as Admin to log in as someone else? I need to download his documents

Do I have the option as Admin to log in as someone else? I need to download his documents

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you want to know if you as the Admin can log in as someone else from your account.

Admins cannot log in as another user on the account, however, they can set up a shared access between the users to access the envelopes.

Shared access offers users the ability to send and manage envelopes on behalf of another user on the account. Administrators can select the Manage Shared Access option to manage which users have access to the envelopes of a specific user.

While the existing shared envelopes options allow managing envelopes on behalf of other users, shared access also allows users to share draft envelopes, move the shared envelopes, create custom folders, and view which users have access to the envelopes.

More information at https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=imk1656607611659.html&_LANG=enus.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I will check it, thank you!

Naama Lev

HRIS and Ops Team leader (MIS) , Cellebrite DI Ltd.

I defined it with the below option, but still I cannot see him in my shared f envelops, does it takes time?

[cid:

image003.png@01D9AEA8.F74BF7B0

]

[A screenshot of a computer Description automatically generated with low confidence]

Naama Lev

Hello,

Thank you for the information, unfortunately, I am unable to see the attachments, but did you follow this guide https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=oeq1643226594604&topicId=rdu1656546423934.html&_LANG=enus, to know how to view the envelopes?

Note: I will delete your Private Identifiable Information from your last post for security reasons.

Best regards,

Yes and I know that but it seems that it’s not the same for Closed user.

For active users I can see the 2 manage access options.

How can I share my print screen?

Naama Lev

Hello,

In this situation I recommend opening a case with DocuSign Support and having the agent review the configuration, you can also attach the picture by going directly to the post instead of answering through the email.

Note: I will delete your Private Identifiable Information from your last post for security reasons.

Best regards,

Thank you.

Naama Lev