Skip to main content

Hello, i want to access the admin page to claim a Domain for enabling SSO (SAML, MS Entra ID). But i can’t find this icon with 9 dots (upper, left) to access the admin page. did the layout change? trys different browsers… if i access admin.docusign.com i can see some setings but nothing about domain. thank you for help… Andreas

@andreas.himolla 

If you cannot see the feature in your account it is likely that your Docusign plan does not include it. Can you confirm that you have a Docusign plan that included Access Management with SSO or Org Management?

How do I get Docusign Admin Tools?

Docusign Admin Tools is packaged to align with differing customer needs. A baseline version is provisioned with some products. Additional capabilities and controls are available in two add-on packages, Access Management with SSO and Org Management. Both add-on packages are included in the Enterprise Pro Edition.

To learn more and purchase, reach out to our sales team.

Hi @andreas.himolla,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.