Skip to main content
Question

All my email recipients are seeing each other's information

• 2 September 2024
  • 2 replies

I sent out 18 emails today, typed in individually. DocuSign made me choose which fields each person needed to fill out by their name. And then sent all the emails.

But now the form is filled out with everyone’s response, and not just for each individual.

HELP!

Shelly

Hello @wellnessyogaperson ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear about the unfortunate turn of events.

Can you walk me through how you tried to send out the 18 individual documents?

Also, according to your explanation, you should consider using Bulk Sending.

With Bulk Sending, you can use a .csv list of your recipients and upload that file during the envelope creation process. Once the list is uploaded, the rest of the envelope creation workflow will remain the same as sending out a single envelope for signing.

You can find detailed instructions regarding how to set up a Bulk Send batch, here: Bulk Send for Multiple Recipients  

We recommend coupling the Bulk Send process with a template. You’ll be able to download the data from the template’s .csv file, which includes column headers specific to your roles and fields (if needed). 

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.
Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

For a more accurate understanding of your issue, it’s recommended to include a screenshot.

FreeLink
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.