Skip to main content
Question

id veryfication problem

• 16 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi There, I would like to add Id veryfication for the person who will be signing contract with me. But dont see any uption to add this requiements. In the settings I add option that veryfication is required, but when customising the contract options there is only posibility to send the code as a veryfication methode. 

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @momorze 

Welcome to the community! I hope you are doing great. Please view the following article for more information on how to set up the ID verification for recipient so here are some support articles: 
1. eSignature ID verification set up
2. To add ID verification for a Recipient

And if you are looking for this option to show up:

then follow the instructions:

1. Go to the eSignature settings and navigate the “Security Settings”
2. Enable the second option in “ Recipient Authentication Settings”  refer the SS.

Keep me on Radar if you need further assistance and id this solution works for you, then mark it “Best”🌈

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @momorze

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!