Skip to main content

After I add items to my template and send to the client, I have set it up to send me a copy.  Problem is that only the client is getting the full version as I sent it and I am only getting it without the information I have added so I’m basically only able to view the template version of what I sent.  How do I change this?

Hello @tulip1969 

If you are the sender then you can see the completed document in the “Agreement” tab and in left panel you see “Completed” tab where you can see the all signed doc.

thanks!

Thank you so much for the reply. I am only able to view the fully sent form once the document is complete.  If I go to the agreement tab now it only shows the template I sent the client not the doctored template with the stuff I added before sending.  The client is seeing it correctly though.  I also copy myself when I send the document so it emails me again only the template.

@tulip1969  - Hi there! Hoping to help you out. Are you using a workflow for this process? Or is this manually sent out in CLM? Also, can you click on the document you can see (The Template version) and go to the history of the document? Are you able to find the correct version of the document which the client has received? 

Hi Adam,

I use a template and enter the pricing amount and information particular to each client at the bottom of the page.  I then press send.  They receive it correctly.  I copy myself and I am only seeing the template version.  I also try going into docusign to view what i sent and again it only has the template version until it has been filled out by the client and then I see the entire filled out form containing what i have added.

Thank you for trying to help. I really appreciate it!