Skip to main content
Question

CLM Parallel Document Approval

• 20 August 2024
  • 3 replies

I have a use case where I need parallel approval on a document. The Approvers all belong to separate groups, I wanted to iterate through the groups and create Approval Steps for each group. What I can’t seem to figure out is how to wait for all the approvals to complete so that we can analyse the outputs and decide whether we need to send the document back or proceed. 

Hello @Miraj A 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

You can complete the use case via “Looping” using loop steps in the workflow. for that you will need to create the csv contains the approvers and group’s name. then you pull the csv in workflow start the loop.

Thanks!

Thanks Pawan, 

I have got that part sorted, its more of a case of the outputs of the parallel WF’s. I need all three approvals, each approval is created using a sub WF to output a response which I can then use a decision step with to derive the applicable output. 

Thanks

Thanks Pawan, 

I have got that part sorted, its more of a case of the outputs of the parallel WF’s. I need all three approvals, each approval is created using a sub WF to output a response which I can then use a decision step with to derive the applicable output. 

Thanks

Oh actually parallel Wf’s are different thing and parallel approval is different and you mention parallel approvals above😃, But Happy to know that you sort that out great!

Thanks! Let me know if you need any help