Skip to main content

Hi Docusign Team,

We have configured a PDF form on the Review Documents step and we need to add some validation to the percentage box in that form that user should not enter more than 100% in it, is there anyway to add validations to the boxes in the form? Tried adding it on the PDF but when configured the PDF on Review docs, the validations are lost. Thanks

Hi @tnagulagama,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

The validation settings used within the document’s signing session are defined within eSignature’s Field Properties menu. Taking this into consideration, if you are planning to implement custom validation settings your will be required to create a Document Custom Field within eSignature, there you can set the validation settings and anchor text related to your field. The anchor text can then be included as part of your document template to pull the fields into place during the signing session. It is important to note that Workday does not support font color customization for these anchor tags, so they can’t be set to be white, unless the tags being used are part of their standard field selection, such as a signature, or text box field. For more details on this topic, see:

Create Custom Fields for Documents

Auto-place (anchor tagging)
Since this integration was developed by Workday, any follow up questions related to their configuration will be best answered by their support team or community members. You may contact them through the links provided below:

Contact Us- Work Day

Work Day Community

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @tnagulagama,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you could solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!