Question

The error message "DocuSign's Access or Refresh Token is invalid or has been revoked. Please contact Administrator" occurred during integration with Workday.

• 13 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Although the refresh token is not yet 30 days old, and the password and ID for DocuSign have not been changed, the above error message appeared. If you have any idea what might be causing this issue, please let us know.

My English isn't so good so feel free to ask me if there is anything unclear.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @SK3250,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to use your Workday integration due to this authentication error, but I will share more details on the topic.

From a DocuSign point of view, the error you reference will only appear if you have updated the credentials (password, email, access token) related to the user building the connection between DocuSign and Workday.

Taking this into consideration, you would need to ensure that your credentials have not changed, and, if they haven’t and you can use them in DocuSign eSignature, the problem must be related to Workday’s setup.

In this scenario, it will be in your best interest contact Workday directly, so they can investigate the issue in more detail.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @SK3250,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!