Skip to main content
Solved

Webform - Unable to load Captcha

• 28 August 2024
  • 5 replies

While signing a We form in Dev environment, testers are presented with this error “Unable to load CAPTCHA verification. Please refresh this page”. Can anyone please suggest, how this can be corrected. Thanks

Hello @Mgupta6 ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Are the testers using the same browser? Can they try a different browser? Can they clear their cookies and cache?  

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

@nathaly.monge - Thanks for looking into this. We did try Edge and Chrome browsers and even tried a different system as well, still getting the same error.

I was wondering if captcha functionality is not available in Dev environment or we need any additional setups for it.

Thanks

Mridul 

Hello @Mgupta6 ,

Thank you for reaching back.

After further research I found that there’s no CAPTCHA error, and the issue is we are showing a banner with an incorrect message in the Demo environment.
The correct message for this banner should be This form is for demonstration purposes only. This banner should not show up in the production.

In other words, you should see the banner but the wording is not the correct one. This should be already fixed.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

@nathaly.monge - Thanks for your help ! Banner is displaying the correct message now. Thanks

Hello @Mgupta6 ,

Thank you for reaching back.

I’m glad to hear that it was fixed, if you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

I hope you have a great day!

Best regards,