Skip to main content

Hello, I created a webform for my company.  Yesterday it was used by an associate.  I was contacted because the webform would not advance to the signing page. I’m not finding anything explaining the issue I’m having.  Anyone have any thoughts?  What can cause this?  Are there any issues with webforms?

Any info is appreciated.  

Hi,
the first thing to check is to ensure that all required fields are populated and any data entered meets the respective validations.  Tested my demo account a few moments ago and all seems to be working fine.  

Hi James, Thanks. 

The associate went thru completing the webform with me on a zoom call all fields were completed there is no validation on the form; I saw that the webform was not advancing to the signature page around 3:40pm PT. 

I just tried it in production and it worked for me. 

Were there issues yesterday that would cause the webform not to advance? Is there any root cause to get the blue circle just spinning on a webform? 

Hi Ann Marie,
There were no issues that I am aware of on the DocuSign cloud which can be checked here https://www.docusign.com/trust however that doesn’t mean that any internet slowdowns at any point between the user and the data canter may impact the performance of eSignature. 
Personally when this happens and it takes too long I refresh the screen - sometimes successfully, sometimes otherwise….

Like any other cloud based solution out there, DocuSign is dependent on internet connectivity and we have little control over this - just like roadworks on the the interstate as a driver…..
James

Hi @Ann Marie,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.