Skip to main content

I was told that Attachments on web forms would be available in July.  Could you give me an ETA?

Hi @mshealy,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Docusign Community. 

I understand that you are looking for an ETA for attachments in Web Forms, and I will share more details on the topic.

There is no current timeline for the release of this feature. However, using an attachment field in an eSignature template could be a viable workaround to the issue.

In the meantime, you can let our engineering team know of the need for the feature in the scenario you are facing, the enhancement ticket ID for this feature is WEBFRM-3779.

Your Account team can escalate the ticket so it can be prioritized, if needed. Don’t hesitate in contacting them and referencing ticket ID WEBFRM-3779.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

I have sent this to Carrie D.

Thanks

Hi @mshealy,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Piggy backing on this post. The solution to use “an attachment field in an eSignature template” only works if the attachment field is always visible.

The solution does NOT work if there is a conditional field on the template that enables one attachment field vs another attachment field depending on the selection made on the conditional field. Neither of the two attachment fields is visible once the signer of the Web Form gets to the template section to sign the document.

We are eager to see the Attachment field work in Web Forms as it looks like development has made great progress on this feature based on what we’re seeing in our demo environment.

Thank you,

Alina H.