Skip to main content
Question

Text multiline get height

• 23 August 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi i need to list text items, each item could contain more than 1 row, how do i find the height of each text so i can YPosition the next Text below 

Hello @CraigM ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Can you further clarify?

Are you using one Text Box standard field to list your items or are you using several? In the case you are using several, do you want to find the height of the Text Box or the actual text?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hi thanks for your reply,

we are using the standard textbox in the .Net SDK, we need to display line items which will be like the below, so for each row i need to find the height of either the text or the texbox so i can then set the y position for the next row.

i am setting a width on the textbox, so i am hoping the text will wrap on to the next line.

Col 1   |   Col 2   |   Col 3   |   Col 4   |   Col 5  

textTabs.Add(new Text { Width = "77", FontColor = "BrightRed", XPosition = "16", YPosition = yPos.ToString(), TabLabel = "Category", Value = item.CategoryCode, Font = "Arial", FontSize = "Size9", DocumentId = "1", PageNumber = "1" });

Hello @CraigM ,

Thank you for clarifying.

I will change the details on your post (Public tags and Category so that the correct team can assist you, in the case you do not get a response, please contact support: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!