Solved

"You have not granted or have revoked your consent to be impersonated by Docusign Apps Launcher" error

• 31 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Has anyone seen this issue with Docusign in the Production setup? I set up the user everything is alright. This user 1st time submit for signature, instead of the system requesting for granting access, it hits the error - screenshot straight away. My admin account still can submit for signature.

Some suggestions on web says that I have to uninstall the application to re-set the access which is the last thing we want to do for go-live.

icon

Best answer by Community Expert 31 October 2022, 21:40

View Original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

Hello, 

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community. 

Please check the below:

1 - Check if the user is added to the "DocuSign Setup tab > User Management"

2 - Is there a DocuSign button added to the user's layout?

If the above does not check out, please add the user and button, or if it does, but they still get the error, please go to the troubleshooting page so that you can disconnect the account and reconnect with the same credentials, and have everyone consent again. By doing this, you wouldn't lose anything (templates, user configurations, etc.) unless you connect to a different DocuSign account.

So you would need to "Disconnect Account" and "Preserve users". This way all the users are preserved, but since the new connection creates a new integrator key/instance app, they will all be prompted to authorize upon next use, please view the following article: Disconnect Your DocuSign Account and Preserve User Settings With the Apps Launcher TroubleShooting Tool

If you believe that you need further assistance, you can create a Customer Support case and a Tech Expert will be able to help. Please click the link below to open a Support case: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll down the page to “More Support Options” and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." You will have different options to contact Support.

Please click "Select as Best" below if you found the answer to be a valid solution to your issue!

Best regards, 

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator