Solved

Salesforce integrations error

• 29 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Starting yesterday, we started getting an error with our Salesforce integrations.

Please verify that you have been granted access to DocuSign, your account settings are correct and that you have responded to all activation emails.

Error is in expression '{!loadEnvelope}' in component <apex:page> in page dsfs:docusign_editenvelope: (dsfs)

An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (dsfs)

The connector is showing active and permissions are correct, I can't figure out why we're getting this error and how to fix it.

Does anyone know what would've caused this?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Community Expert 29 June 2023, 23:16

View Original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your DocuSign for Salesforce integration, but I'll gladly help correct the situation as soon as possible.

If you are using the Legacy DocuSign for Salesforce integration, you would want to start troubleshooting by re-entering your Salesforce credentials in your DocuSign Connect Configuration, as explained here:

**Legacy** DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce - Update Salesforce Credentials in DocuSign

If the issue persists afterward, then you would want to make sure that you are running the latest version of the application, you can find a list of the latest releases for the Legacy app below:

Legacy DocuSign App Downloads

In case you might be working with the DocuSign Apps Launcher package instead, you would want to upgrade your app directly on Salesforce's App Exchange.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Userlevel 2

Thanks for the information. It helped us resolve the issue.

Userlevel 2

Hi,

Thank you for following up. 

I am glad to hear that you found the resources I shared useful, please take into consideration selecting the comment as the "Best Answer" if you find that it helped you solve your issue. 

And, please don't hesitate in letting me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible.  

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!