Skip to main content
Question

Prevent Senders from editing and removing recipients

• 11 July 2024
  • 4 replies

We are using DocuSign integration with Salesforce with multiple pre-defined templates and signing orders. All our users are Senders. We want to prevent them from editing the envelope recipients in DocuSign after sending it from Salesforce - is it possible at all?

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Plamen,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

We are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand you want to know how to prevent senders from editing and removing recipients when using a template.

You will need to modify the Template Advanced Options, this section includes options for password protection on templates, allowing users to share templates without worrying about modifications. It also provides options to limit changes and control usage when a template is used to send an envelope. For more information, refer to the guide on template passwords and the topic on limiting changes to templates and template fields. Template Advanced Options

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

Thanks Christopher

Yes, it makes sense to use it when the templates are setup via DocuSign, however we push the templates pre-filled using Conga for Salesforce, as well as recipients’ order with DS custom tags - in that case these settings are not applicable

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Plamen,

Thank you for reaching back, Docusign does not own the Conga integration, and we do not have the necessary information to assist you with this, have you tried to reach Conga Support? If yes what was their reply?

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Plamen,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.