Skip to main content

Hello,

We are using Salesforce CPQ+/Billing and DocuSign to generate invoices and every week we have a batch which is going to create invoices from Order (via Invoice Batch) and we update the status to Posted manually.

I would like to know if there is a way to send automatically all posted invoices depending of one criteria : if the sending mode is equal to "Email" in Account, then the posted invoice can be send automatically (a king of batch in DocuSign)! The goal is not to use the "Send" button for every single invoice.

Do you have an idea ?

Thank you and have a nice day

BR

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand you would like to send several invoices out automatically.

Would this be through Salesforce or only DocuSign?

If it is only through DocuSign and the invoice is part of the template and will not be changing, then I recommend using our Agreement Actions feature, please view the following article with detailed steps on how to set this up: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=usm1658251082653.html&_LANG=enus

If it is only through DocuSign and the invoice will be changing, I'm sad to say that the sending process will have to be manual.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.

Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello,

Thank you for your reply !

I'm not sure to understand what you mean by "if the invoice will be changing" ? We set up Invoice doc with DocuSign Doc Gen and we would like to send automatically invoices when the status is equal to Posted ! In the object "DocuSign Gen Template", we created a template for invoice and in step "Generate and Email invoices automatically", we can read "We can generate invoices when the Salesforce record's status changes. You can save and send invoices to your customers automatically. Learn about advanced automatic invoices settings in the DocuSign Support Center." When I clicked on the link, the page is not found. And where can I set up which status is going to send automatically Invoice ? I add a screenshot as attachment.

Screen Shot 2023-08-02 at 5.12.20 PM 

Can you explain to me how to configure this part ? Just generate the PDF when the invoice status is equal to Posted, then send these invoices automatically via email !

Thank you in advance and have a nice day

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

Apologies for the misunderstanding as to which application was being used to send the envelopes.

Thank you for informing us regarding the defective link. You may find the steps on how to configure this step in the following link: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=izj1586134369853&topicId=bhg1614497261479.html&_LANG=enus

If you have any further questions or would like a step-by-step on how to do this in a live screen share session, please create a case with customer support and an Agent will assist you in doing so: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll down the page to “More Support Options” and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." You will have different options to contact Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!