Solved

Has anyone received a plan item is not enabled error?

• 26 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 2.20.49 AMI wanted to send a docusign to myself through salesforce as a test and it popped up this error. I also tried to send it to other users in Salesforce and it still popped up that same error

icon

Best answer by Community Expert 26 March 2021, 17:31

View Original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

Are you using a template in DocuSign or is it a document that you are adding in the process.

The error is on Guided Forms Html which is a specific product that you need to have but not sure why you would need this when using DocuSign and Salesforce.

Regards, 

Userlevel 2

Hi I was able to figure it out but now I'm stuck on another thing.

in the docusign status, the account and or opportunity fields are not filled in automatically when an envelope is sent. Which in turn is not showing up on the clients account. I have been updating it manually, but i know there has to be a way for it to be filled in automatically. Any idea on how to fix it?

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 10.36.23 AM

Userlevel 2

Hi

​would need to look at the log files and see what's happening. In the connect settings you can see the connect and log files. If you can download them and send it over to and I can have a look at it. It's Friday evening so probably won't be able to have a look until Sunday/Monday.