Solved

Error Messages: Web service callout failed: Unable to parse callout response. Apex type not found for element logoutURL

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

When configure the DocuSign Demo using DocuSign Admin, it was failed during connect DocuSign to Salesforce.

I have tried two different Salesforce orgs, but still the same.

icon

Best answer by Community Expert 12 May 2020, 17:24

View Original

12 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi there

When you ran through the install did you select All Users and did you add all the various IP address ranges?

Userlevel 2

Yes, I did. Both of orgs were.

Userlevel 2

A couple of things you could try is to ensure you are logged out of all DocuSign accounts. Support will probably ask you to uninstall the App and reinstall.

One thing I see is that you are trying to connect to a production DocuSign account is this correct or should it be demo system?

Userlevel 2

Hi,

It was for Salesforce org environment selection.

DocuSign environment selection was in previous screen. I had selected demo environment.

Userlevel 2

Do you have an SSO setup. It may be something to log a ticket with support.

Userlevel 2

No SSO. Really strange.

Anyway, thanks for your information!

Userlevel 2

Hi, I had the same issue today as well - I selected Demo on the previous screen and was trying to connect to Prod on this screen as well, but keep getting the same error. I'll update here if I find anything on it!

Userlevel 2

Another option would be to enable logging in DocuSign and then try to connect and see if there is anything in the log files.

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

I have solved the issue by removing the logout URL in Session Setting. It was told by DocuSign support.

Userlevel 2

Amazing, I'll give it a try!

Userlevel 2

How I do to solved this issue? Can you help me about of steps to it?

Thank you.

Userlevel 2

If the issue is not yet resolved please try to update your docusign to salesforce managed package to the latest version and try again.