Solved

Docusign Gen Templates" stopped generating Documents in SFDC.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Since last few hours "Docusign Gen Templates" stopped generating Documents in SFDC. It showing

"It’s taking a little while to generate your file(s). If you’d prefer to check back later, you’ll find the files under the Files tab in Salesforce."

icon

Best answer by Community Expert 27 June 2023, 20:00

View Original

13 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I am sorry to hear that your DocuSign integration with Salesforce is not generating documents as expected, but I'll gladly help you correct the issue as soon as possible.

To start troubleshooting I would suggest confirming that you are running the latest version of the DocuSign Apps Launcher package, available in the Salesforce App Exchange.

In case you might be working with the Legacy DocuSign for the Salesforce app, you would want to check the guide provided below for the latest update.

Legacy DocuSign App Downloads

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Userlevel 2

My org is experiencing the same issue.

Userlevel 2

Hi,

Thank you for following up.

If you have confirmed that you are running the latest version of the application, it will be best for us to take a closer look at the issue.

In order to do so, please create a case and have a Support Expert review your setup. 

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Please don't hesitate in letting me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards, 

Userlevel 2

Yes latest version, and it was working fine until yesterday. I created a support case as well and this is what I got.

"Thank you for contacting DocuSign Customer Support. This is a known issue, there is no ETA at the moment but when I have further information I will reach out. The issue # is IM-38523, if you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email."

So looks like a known issue.

Userlevel 2

Is there any update on this? Ours is doing the same thing for the second day

Userlevel 2

Support team said, issue is solved, I tried in morning IST, it worked but in afternoon its gone again. Still not working

Userlevel 2

OK! Thank you- I did one this morning as well and now I am getting the Blue circle again just spinning.

We have been dealing with Docusign Issues for over a week now. Its really frustrating.

@. DocuSign Administrator 

Userlevel 2

@. DocuSign Administrator​ Our organization is experiencing this same issue. We experienced it yesterday and it is happening again today. I've already contacted support but this is a critical issue for us (as I'm sure for others) since it's approaching month end.

Userlevel 2

Our org experienced this issue yesterday and again today. This is terrible timing for our organization as we approach the end of the quarter.

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

Hi,

Thank you for following up.

This is still an ongoing issue. Please open a new support case and reference issue ID IM-38523 to report the incident so one of our Support Experts can include your account as part of the affected user's list.

We really appreciate your patience and understanding on this issue, please don't hesitate in letting me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards, 

Userlevel 2

We are also experiencing the same issue. It is end of month and end of quarter. what is the SLA to ensure this will get solved shortly?

Userlevel 2

Support team just replied issue is solved. I tried in my org and its working now. You all can check at your end as well. Thanks

Userlevel 2

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I can confirm that the fix to this product issue has been successfully rolled out.

Please feel free to open a new support case if the issue persists in order for us to take a closer look at the affected account.

Best regards,