Question

DocuSign Gen Template- Document is not displaying the picklist value from salesforce

Badge

I added the XML path of the picklist field from salesforce DocuSign document generator in the word template, but when the document is generated, it is not displaying the value.
Is there a reason behind it? Do we have to use some different tags to display picklist values?
Appreciate any help!

Thank you!

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@NS24 - There are a couple of things you can do to troubleshoot. Try replacing the picklist field with a regular text field temporarily. If the text field works but the picklist doesn’t, it confirms that the issue is specific to how picklist fields are handled.  Sometimes, the issue might be related to permissions where the API or the integration user does not have the necessary permissions to access the data from Salesforce.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @NS24,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!