Skip to main content

We are leaving Conga Composer and are implementing Docusign Gen in our org.

In our current use case, users can upload photos (.jpg , .png, etc) to the Files on the Work Order object. Then we generate a work order using Conga Composer. The document generator grabs the Work Order Line Items and displays them in a table. Below the table, it shows ALL photos that attached to the related record. Conga does this by allowing us to Query the related images and display them in a dynamic table. 

I saw in the documentation where you can use XML and a field based URL to display images but we are looking for something that dynamically displays the images without our end users (non-admins) needing to populate any fields with URLs.  There current experience is using Salesforce UI to upload the photos they want on the document. 

Hi @Paul.Stahl,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to automatically include images saved in your Salesforce record’s Files list, and I will share more details on the topic.

DocuSign Gen is incompatible with files saved in the record’s Files list, as the application will only work with files included in an Object Related List.

Besides this point, you will also need to take into consideration that even though DocuSign Gen can generate images in a document, these must be mapped from a Salesforce field with the image’s URL.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!