Skip to main content

Hello,

I have been trying to resolve my issues for several days with searching in the community here and googling. My issue:

We have Docusign setup in Salesforce for E-Signature, the data for a custom object should writeback to the DocuSign Envelope Template. This works in Production without issue. However in our Sandbox when the PDF is generated for our Customer to review and complete E-Signing the PDF is blank, and the PDF is not being brought back into Salesforce once signed.

I am at a loss. The setup between the Sandbox and Production are the same from my review. I have followed all the instructions provided in this DocuSign Support Document. https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=srl1586134368658&topicId=ebu1620169232889.html&_LANG=enus

Does anyone have any ideas of why this is happening only in our Sandbox, and how can I resolve this issue? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

@Carmen Haas 

When a Salesforce sandbox is refreshed, it can overwrite some configurations, including DocuSign-specific settings. You need to ensure that your DocuSign-Salesforce integration is fully reconfigured after the sandbox refresh.

Re-authenticate DocuSign Connect for Salesforce: If the integration settings between DocuSign and Salesforce have been affected by the sandbox refresh, it’s critical to reconnect using proper credentials. This involves resetting the DocuSign API URL to ensure it points to the correct Salesforce sandbox environment.

Hi @Carmen Haas,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution or if the information provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.