Skip to main content

Hello Community,

I hope you all doing well and maybe someone can help me out, because googling, asking coworkers and reading brought no solution.

What I try to achieve: I created a Template (docx-Word) for Conga Composer and field all the data fields and integrated a query. After the file is created (now PDF) it should be send via docusign to some contacts.

So I took the docx-Word Template, wrote down all the Anchor Tags and placed them via docusign during the creation of a docusign Envelope Template in Salesforce.

The problem is now, when I use the button for sending, which I created with docusign, the file which I used to create the Envelope Template is also attached to the Envelope and the created PDF file. When I delete the, so to say, Sourcefile, all the automatically assigned fields in the PDF I like to send out to the customer are deleted. When I dont delete the file or deselect it, its going to send with the Envelope. So instead of one file, the customer recieves two files to sign.

Maybe a member of this community knows whats wrong.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Sven

Hello @ioSven ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the workflow you are setting up is sending two document instead of sending one. I understand that you when you send with Docusign it does not remove that extra document but if you remove it all fields are removed with it.

Can you provide the package and the version of the package you are using? Home > Quick Finds > Installed packages.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @nathaly.monge ,

thanks for your reply. We are are using version 4.2 of the Docusign Apps Launcher.

Best regards,

Sven

Hello @ioSven ,

Thank you for reaching back.

Your issue description is similar to this known issue we have with Gen: Duplicate Salesforce Documents Appear When Sending Gen Documents for Signature

However, it would be better to troubleshoot this issue over a screenshare with a live Support Agent: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Hello @ioSven ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,