Skip to main content

I can not find the red line...I used it for strike throughs, and to make squares for signatures..

THank you,

Hello @Free2grow55 ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!.

I’m sorry to hear that the strikethrough feature is not showing. I understand you were able to use it before.

To better assist you, can you provide further information?

What is your plan type? You can check this by going to Settings > Plan and Billing. Can you confirm your logged in to the correct account?

For further information on the strikethrough feature, please view: Strikethrough for Real Estate

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Free2grow55 ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Good Morning

I am looking for the strikethrough option as well ?  this is the type of account that I have 

Hello @JoJoCPG ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community

The strikethrough feature should be available in all Real Estate plans according to the following link: Choose your plan

If you do not see this option in your account, I recommend you create a customer support case: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport  

1. Select Open a Support Case at the top of the page.
  2. Select the Continue button beneath eSignature, Rooms, and CLM. Note: If you're a DoD customer, select DoD Customer Login.
  3. Log in using your Product credentials (email and password) and select Continue:
    1. The DocuSign Support Center requires login credentials for a Production account. The account can be a Trial account, but it must be in a Production environment (i.e., not a Demo or Sandbox environment).
    2. Have issues logging in? Try these troubleshooting steps.
  4. Select a Case Subject. Note: If you have multiple DocuSign accounts, a pop-up will appear. Select an account to continue.
  5. Select any of the resources under ‘Need Answers Fast?’ that address your issue.
  6. If that doesn't answer your question, select the Add Case Details button.          
  7. Complete the case form.

For more information on Strikethrough, please view the following article: Strikethrough for Real Estate

Best regards,