Skip to main content
Question

linking forms

• 9 September 2024
  • 1 reply

I previously used Docusign with my former real estate brokerage firm, I switched firms recently so have a new email address. When trying to open rooms like I always have I’m told I need to set up my room, when I try I’m told that option is no longer available. Im not tech savvy and need very basic guidance on how to access a room to begin a new real estate transaction, and formerly my state forms would automatically populate for me to choose from. HELP, I have no idea what I’m doing, other then I know how to manuevar the docusign site, but I can’t seem to get beyond the basic steps! thank you!

Hello @kristyt,

Thank you for reaching out here. We want to welcome you to the Docusign Community. I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you. To confirm did your new brokerage invite you to their Rooms account as a user? When you changed brokerage did you remain with the same Docusign account? if yes are you the owner of that account?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.