Skip to main content
Question

Disable Single-Sign On after Paid plan expired

• 14 August 2024
  • 2 replies

We do have a paid plan before and using Single-SIgn on with Azure. We did not renew our subscription, now what is happening is that we cannot sign anything or login using our company address as it is still using the single sign-on with Azure and the certificate expired. To renew it or fix it, we need to skip single-sign on. But how to skip it, we don’t know. We are having a hard time also contacting the sales team of Docusign as they are not replying to our email.

Hope someone from the community can hep us on our issues we are facing right now.

@rpmacaisa 

This is why there should always be an login exception set up for the Administrators, so they can always log in with username and password to fix a situation like this. Ideally, this best practise was followed and one of your Admins can log into Docusign and disable SSO or upload a new certificate.

If this is not possible, log a case with Docusign Support and describe the issue. They will be able to disable SSO for you, if you make the request from an authorised user, which needs to be an Administrator.

Hi @rpmacaisa,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.