Skip to main content
Question

downgrading subscription

• 11 August 2024
  • 2 replies

Upon my renewal date, I received a notice that my credit card number previously used, was no longer valid ( I reported a card stolen earlier that year). I decided to downgrade my subscription as I was not fully utilizing this particular plan. So I chose a lesser (paid) plan and entered my new credit card number. It automatically charged me my more expensive, previous plan on this new credit card number. I’ve contact Docusign several times to reverse this and enroll me into the lesser plan. I am getting a major runaround and being asked to send them an email stating, I understand their refund policy and they will “consider” my changes. Has anyone else experienced such a difficult and un-customer friendly process as this? What can be done here?

Hello @RYD ,
Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience.

DocuSign will only process billing/account change requests approved by a DocuSign administrator at your company. 

If you’re not an account administrator, please contact that person to move forward with the process. 

If you are a DocuSign administrator, please open a Customer Support case by clicking the link below, and we’ll address your request as soon as possible as support would be the ones in the best position to assist with the refund a the change . https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport  

Let me know if this helps. If you need a little more assistance, please provide more details about what’s going on.

Best regards,
Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @RYD ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!