Solved

Copy of Receipt

• 13 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

How do I get a copy of my receipt for payment submitted? I can only download the invoice and nothing came via email. It’s been a week since the charge. (And yes, we checked spam).

icon

Best answer by nathaly.monge 14 February 2024, 13:36

View Original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @HighPoint at 1333 ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you have not received a receipt regarding your payment, I understand you can only download an invoice.

At the moment DocuSign does not offer a receipt, the proof of payment is the payment line item under Settings -> Plan and Billing -> Invoices: Where is my latest billing and invoice information?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @HighPoint at 1333 ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

Badge

I too am having this issue.  Yes, I can print the invoice, but why can’t we also grab a PDF of the receipt?  I need to show accounting a receipt that the transaction occurred.  The invoice shows what is owed, but not what is paid.  Seems crazy that you don’t provide a way of getting an actual receipt.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @EverGreeneMatt ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are also looking for a receipt, a way to prove that it was paid. Unfortunately, this option is not currently available.

However, any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. 

If you’re a Docusign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request directly when you’re logged into your account. You’ll be able to click the “Give Feedback” button at the bottom of the screen to submit your idea.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator