Skip to main content

Why should I renew?

Hello, @Coachzernow 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

If you’re talking about renew a Docusign eSignature contract, I can say because:

1. The number one eSigning platform as Gartner year over year has published.

2. Security: you will not find the level of security applied in our products, even USA agencies use our platform due the high level of Security/Compliance certifications.

3. Docusign is always improving the products, end of May we’ll release docusign IAM that will provide AI, Navigator, Maestro (workflows), and other solutions.

4. Integration with hundreds of other vendors, Microsoft, Oracle, Google, SAP, and many others. Also, API integrations for almost any type of software. 

5. Multilingual Support

6. Available globally

7. It’s a really user friendly solution.

8. Many other reasons :-) 

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre

@Coachzernow - I addition to the points that @Alexandre.Augusto made, here are 3 more:

1. Enhanced Productivity and Efficiency: DocuSign streamlines the process of getting documents signed, reducing the time spent on manual tasks such as printing, scanning, and mailing paper documents. This can significantly accelerate workflows, ensuring contracts and agreements are executed faster, which is crucial for maintaining business momentum and meeting deadlines.

2. Secure and Compliant Transactions: DocuSign complies with major e-signature laws globally, such as the U.S. ESIGN Act and the EU’s eIDAS regulation, ensuring that signatures obtained through their service are legally binding. Additionally, the platform employs robust security measures to protect sensitive information, reducing the risk of data breaches and fraud.

3. Flexibility and Accessibility: With DocuSign, you can send and sign documents from virtually anywhere, using any device. This flexibility is particularly valuable in today's mobile and increasingly remote work environments. It allows team members, clients, and stakeholders to continue operations smoothly, regardless of their location, which can enhance collaboration and customer satisfaction.

Hello @Coachzernow ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!