Question

Monday.com / Docusign App - Cannot Select Templates In Docusign

• 18 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Within Monday.com, I am clicking the Item and then choosing to create the envelope for Docusign. This opens the Docusign window with my account signed in. Based on the tutorial on how to use the Monday.com Docusign app, I should be able to select from a Template or Upload a new document file. These are options I have if I log in to the native Docusign website under my account, but I don’t see when creating the envelope from Monday.com. Has anyone else had this issue before? My workaround currently is to discard the envelope temporarily created and then I can see the option to create a new envelope from a Template. 

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello Team

Could you please verify with your DS Admin because this seem as to be a permission issue.

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue and mark it as resolved.

--
Thanks & Regards

Sai HariPriya Dandamudi | Developer Support Engineer | DocuSign

Badge +1

Are you able to provide any details about what settings my admin should check? I have access to Templates when I natively login to Docusign. It’s just not the default view I see when using the Monday.com Docusign app to create the envelope. I’m not sure what settings to check for in this scenario.