Question

How to Reauthorize DocuSign Plugin

• 11 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

We have a group who has an integration with Zengine but are receiving an error.  Any idea on to solve it? We have only found job aids that help add a plug in, revoke, or edit but nothing on how to “reauthorize”.  

Thank you.  

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @isaac cordova,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that your users can’t send envelopes through your Zengine integration, but I will point you to the best resources to solve the issue.

According to the Zengine Admin Guide, your users will be prompted to re-authorize if you disable and re-enable your configuration in Settings and tools>Plugin Settings>DocuSign eSignature.

For more details on this process, see:

Setting Up the DocuSign E-signatures Plugin - Enabling and Disabling the Configuration

Since this integration was not developed by DocuSign we are unaware of its internal configuration. Taking this into consideration, it will be in your best interest to reach out to Zendesk Support if there are any follow up questions.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @isaac cordova,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

For Zengine plugins involving DocuSign, ensure that your HMAC Keys are correctly configured. These keys are crucial for secure communication between Zengine and DocuSign and must be regenerated if they become outdated or if your system has undergone significant changes such as password updates or security upgrades.