Solved

DocuSign Retrieve Custom File Name Tokens

• 27 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I’m trying to find a date token that is date only and doesn’t include the time.

Is there a list of additional Custom File Name tokens somewhere or are the ones listed on the Custom File Name edit menu all that exist?

My version of Retrieve has an email address (retrievefeedback@docusign.com) at the bottom to contact if I’m “looking for more naming options,” but my attempt to contact it bounced back

icon

Best answer by nathaly.monge 29 February 2024, 13:33

View Original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello @bkleppen ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the email you sent has been bounced back. I understand you would like to only add the Date in the Custom File Name instead of the date and time.

At the moment, what you are requesting is not possible, what can be done is change the format of how the date and time may look but not remove a section of it: Append Date and Time to the Export File Name

However, any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. 

If you’re a DocuSign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request directly when you’re logged into your account. You’ll be able to click the “Give Feedback” button at the bottom of the screen to submit your idea

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello @bkleppen ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!